Asalaam Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabaarakatuh... We Hope you will see something meaningful on this website and perhaps you might find some correction, You can contact us with Prooves. May Allaah forgive our short comings.

ADVERTISE WITH US

THE SCOURGE - THE INCEST [Part 3]

What are you doing brother Adam! I said with disgust. Ehm-ehm-ehm, I was.., I mean I only wanted to..., sorry! It just that, I want to ...

Related image

What are you doing brother Adam! I said with disgust.
Ehm-ehm-ehm, I was.., I mean I only wanted to..., sorry! It just that, I want to massage your bum for you. He stuttered.
In my room?, at this time of the night?, Did I say I need a massage?. I said.
Come on! Stop acting juvenile, you see, when I'm done with you, I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it, you will even ask for more, and you remember the wrist watch you said you like?, don't worry I will get one for you. I was bamboozled.

Are you sure?, I asked.
He nodded in agreement.
I was just only 11, and as a kid, what did I know, I succumbed. He asked me to off my panties and urged me not to shout.
Hmmm! Adam had his way in. He cajoled me not to say anything about it to our parents and did I even dare to say it too?, I never had the guts.
The cycle continues, each time our parents were not around, he would lure me with just sweet, chew gum, biscuit or other petty snacks. With times, I got used to it.
See Dhikrah, I brought this disc from one of my friends, you will really enjoy the movie. Adam said.
On inserting it, I realized it was porn, I wanted to leave but he pulled me back.
It's good for both of us, at least we will learn how to improve, just maintain your seat, good girl!. He persuaded me.

Things went on like this for a very long time until one day.
I entered the house to inhaled this choking smell, everywhere was smoky, what is going on here?. I muttered to myself.
I was flabbergasted upon entering the parlour, I saw Adam and about 7 of his friends smoking and drinking alcohol.

Oh my God! What's all these brother Adam, when did you start all these?, Is this place a beer parlour?, What if Mummy and Daddy should enter?...
Shshshsh!, You are shouting please, you and I know Mum and dad are not coming home till weekend, save me all these trash, as you can see I'm amidst enjoyment. He cut me short.
Guys! This is my sister I told you about, the girl fit do anything ehn!, and if you're not convinced, you can sample her, she will be at your service. He gibbered.
You are crazy Adam!, I could see the thing you are smoking has got into your brain, what do you mean by I'm at their service?!. You've lost it Adam!, What am I even still doing here?. As I was about leaving, one of them dragged my leg.

Where do you think you are going?, Haba! You need to entertain your brother's friends as you've always done to your brother. They all laughed hysterically.
Let go of me! You these pigs. I screamed.
They carried me forcefully and gang-raped me.
I'm candidly sorry Dhikrah, I was drunk, I didn't know what I was spitting nor knew what I was doing, please forgive me, just ask me anything and I will do it for you. Adam pleaded
Please, what you can only do for me right now is to get lost, just get lost please!, Do you even worth being called a brother?, every brother tries to protect their sisters from any harm, but here you are causing harm to your sister. I regret having you as a brother. I sobbed bitterly.

I was helpless, who could I have said my story to, my parents are the scourge to every of these problems, my sister had gone and the brother I should rely on happened to be the perpetrator. It was too much on me, I despised everyone around me. I became depressed, sometimes I would fall sick out of this depression but my parents would only thought it was malaria and they would still scold me for falling sick all the time.
As time went by, I started suffering from inferiority complex, in school I would be bullied, I'd rather be in isolation, life was so hard on me.
Adam had gained admission, he wasn't home anymore, so, each time, I would stay with one vendor lady beside us, then the lady too saw it as an advantage and started abusing me sexually.
She called me in one day. Kid, can you show me the color of your panties. She asked.
I never thought otherwise, since she was a female, I had no clue what she was up to. I did so.
Can you off it and let me have a look?. She asked further.
I did that obediently too.
Before I knew it, she started to do all sort of filthy things with me and fingered me so badly.
Omo! You be bad girl oo, at this your age, that this your "power house" don slack like rubber, I fear una oo. She chuckled.
She made me vow not to say a word to anyone about it, and asked me to always come around.
I knew it wasn't right, but I was cool with it anyways, I preferred it to having such with opposite sex...

Mubārakah Bint Imrān

Next Episode coming Shortly

COMMENTS

Name

Aqeedah,2,Articles,31,History,12,Inspirational,18,IOU Blog,14,Islam,28,Islam Daily,13,Islam Q & A,14,Islam Q and A,2,Islamic Q and A,1,Islamic Series,10,Marriage,8,Morning Morale,6,Muslim Home,16,Poetry,1,Quran,4,R.M. AbdulHakeem,3,Salaat,6,Scholars,1,Sunnah,8,Tafseer,1,Umm Salih,3,Understanding my Deen,4,Ust Farooq Aleem Al Egbawiiy,1,
ltr
item
Islam My deen: THE SCOURGE - THE INCEST [Part 3]
THE SCOURGE - THE INCEST [Part 3]
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGs3mPtoW9HKoz_GiWDfMVL8GhaE_acQaRlgQR7GQZpRJPjqjw
Islam My deen
https://islammydiin.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-scourge-incest-part-2.html
https://islammydiin.blogspot.com/
https://islammydiin.blogspot.com/
https://islammydiin.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-scourge-incest-part-2.html
true
2463308121303767888
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy